Monday, February 13, 2012

I miss u very much,my dear:(

assalamualikum,
may allah bless u reader:) and always be in good health and good state of iman.
one main thing that i want to express here is

I MISS SOLEHAH BT MOKHTAR VERY MUCH!

it has been 3 year she left me. she died because of high fever. and the terrible thing is i don't paid any visit for her,
because what i thought is she will be fine for tommorow. But it's definately wrong. she died!

after i visited her in her house before send to mosque, i cried for whole day. i can't "khusyuk" in my solat,
i keep crying for whole day.

i keep asking myself why i don't visit her on that day?! why i don't call her back when i missed her call on friday, two days before she died!

why fasihah!?

Sincerely,i am not strong enough to visit her grave.  after couple of month i went there and i felt very sad because we can't be together again.

we're in diff life. but don't worry soleh, i will be there one day and i will meet u.

HAVE  u ever feel lonely after someone u love left u without saying goood bye?
 i feel it very strong! i felt empty after soleh left me.
i don't have freind who always make call to share our prob, tell our secret admirer, hangout to have a joy together!

i miss everything. EVERYTHING.
but allah is great! he gives me chance to see late solehah's face in my dream.
she always keep came into my dream and she smiled to me.
she doesn't speaks even one word. she keep smiled every time she in my dream.

16 feb is her birthday. and i don't give anything for her entire life before this.I just made a call and wish her through hp.

that's my way to show my love during her birthday. but it's diff for her.
she gave me a gift. the gift which still with me is a small pillow. i always hugged it every time before i sleep.

here it's!


                             she knew i love blue when i was in form 2 and she bought for me!

Allah know I miss her thus, allah know the best for me.
and for sure!

I will be "there" one day.

lets everyone put ur hand together make doa' for arwah solehah!
may allah bless her and place her in beautiful place in heaven!

al fatihah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment